Learn more in the Friday, May 20, News-Banner.SW-CTE-Year-in-Review
Donations that the SWCS board accepted:
. Donation from Complete Smiles/Laura Kukelhan, DDS for BPA for $200.
2. Donation from Family Ford of Bluffton for BPA for $50.
3. Indiana Natural Resources Foundation Grant for 6th Grade McCormkick’s Creek trip. $175
4. Donation from Roembke Mfg & Design, Inc as the Wells County Rube Goldberg Sponsor $375.
5. Donations for FCCLA nationals from the following: ADE Real estate, Inc $250, Wells Co Automotive Supply, Inc.
$100, Deweese $100, Ness Bros. $100, CTI Centrifugal Technologies, Inc. $200, and Citizens Telephone Corporation
6. Anonymous donation of $100 for the Jr-Sr High School End of the Year Trip
7. Donation from Halterman Valuation LLC for $455 for the Jr-Sr High School End of the Year Trip
8. Donation from Speciality compliments of Will Banter for $200 for the Jr-Sr High School End of the Year Trip
9. Donation from Leas Seamless Guttering of $100 for the Jr-Sr High School.
Employment recommendations that the SWCS board accepted:
The BHMSD board accepted the following employment recommendations:
The BHMSD board accepted the following resignations:
The BHMSD board accepted the following donations: