There were 122 entries into this year’s Antique and Classic Car Parade and 35 winners in the annual vehicle show.
The winners were:
• Best truck, sponsored by NAPA Auto Parts, for a 1953 Ford F-100 owned by Mike Meade.
• Best General Motors sponsored by Hiday Motors Inc. for a 1966 Oldsmobile Starfire owned by Don and Rose Redner.
• Best Chrysler, sponsored by Hiday Chrysler-Dodge Jeep for a 1973 Dodge Charger owned by Lloyd and Shirley Newsome.
• Best Chevrolet, sponsored by the Hiday Automotive service departments for a 1970 Chevrolet Nova owned by Jay Langel.
• Best Ford, sponsored by Family Ford of Bluffton, for a 1930 Ford Model A owned by Dennis Behning.
• Ladies’ Choice sponsored by Miller’s Body Shop, for a 1970 Chevrolet pickup truck owned by Steve Best.
• Best Convertible, sponsored by Expert Transmission for a 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS owned by Ron Bertsch.
• Best 1920s sponsored by Carson Mann/Moser & Son for a 1924 Ford Model T owned by Ken Miller.
• Best 1930s, sponsored by Loren’s Body Shop, for a 1936 Chevrolet 5-window coupe owned by Carol Bligh.
• Best 1940s, sponsored by Easy Lube & Wash for a 1949 Buick owned by Bevan Best.
• Best 1950s, in memory of Tom Wall, for a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air owned by Pete Deam.
• Best 1960s, sponsored by S&B Electric for a 1969 Ford Mustang owned by Leonard Graft.
• Best 1970s, sponsored by Double Construction, for a 1971 Ford Mustang owned by Doug Kleinknight.
• Best 1980s, sponsored by Bummies B&K Root Beer Stand for a 1987 AMC Eagle owned by Keith Frauhiger.
• Chairman’s Trophy, sponsored by Ron and Kim Breedlove, for a 1931 Ford Sports Coupe owned by Charlie Uptgraft.
The next group of trophies were classified as Best of Class. Those winning Best of Class trophies were:
• Stacy Wilson for a 1945 Chevrolet pickup truck.
• Dan Holloway for a 1948 Mercury Coupe.
• Doug Hole for a 1971 Ford Mustang.
• Ron Bowman for a 1971 Ford Mustang.
• Zach Leyman for a 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air.
• Gale Morris for a 1951 Ford Custom.
• Richard Everett for a 1969 Dodge Coronet.
• Chris Engelhardt for a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS
• Tim Light for a 1934 Ford 3-window.
• Larry Riessen for a 1963 Buick Riviera.
• Barry and Connie Duncan for a 1935 Hupmobile.
• Gary Kohlheim for a 1965 Ford Mustang.
• Rod Beeman for a 1941 Plymouth.
• Doug Halberstadt for a 1947 Ford Coupe.
• David Holtz for a 1936 Ford Coupe.
• David Bussell for a 1970 Chevrolet Nova.
• Wesley Welch for a 1956 Jaguar XK 140.
• John Vodde for a 1948 Chevrolet.
• Dave Goodwin for a 1964 Cobra.
• Paul Broxson for a 1962 Plymouth and Camper.
Best of Class trophy sponsors were Quality Car Care, Parlor City Trophy and Apparel, State Farm Insurance/Kevin Beaty, Bluffton Super Wash, Steffen Oil, Velocity Motors, Noble Enterprises, Kelly’s Collision Center, Wells County Lock-Up, Bluffton Body, Paint & Auto Detail, Minnich’s Lawn Care, Imel Motor Sales, Freeman’s Body Shop, Honest Automotive, Pemberton’s Towing Service, Captain’s Muffler & Auto Repair, Comfort One Heating and Cooling, Fairway Floor Covering, Auto Doctor and Markle 66.